March 25th, 2021
1) Tomorrow is Purple Day, a global event dedicated to promoting Epilepsy Awareness around the World to dispel myths and fears and reduce social stigma about the condition. A better understanding of Epilepsy will help improve the quality of life of those with Epilepsy.
2) There is Choir today afterschool in the music room from 2-3 p.m. All are welcome, no audition necessary!
3) The final day of the IB12 Art Show is today in the Drama Room on the 3rd floor at lunch.
4) There will be a badminton meeting and game in the gym today after school for any students who want to compete. Staff badminton is also still on.
5) Tomorrow is Day 1 Monday on our schedule.
6) Attention Grade 12 students - There is a Spring Information Fair online next week, which will give you a chance to find out what college and university life will be like in the fall. Or - if you are undecided about what you might be doing in September - it's a chance to get more information about all the opportunities out there. Check the school calendar for information on these 3 Post Secondary Information Sessions early next week, and how to register.
Quote of the Day:
"A gender-equal society would be one where the word 'gender' does not exist, where everyone can be themselves."
- Gloria Steinem