2020 Grad Information Update
We are very excited to see our graduates tomorrow! We have been preparing for quite some time to make this as memorable as we can while staying safe and healthy. Please note a few points to help everyone enjoy their time tomorrow.
· There has been no change to the EECD’s directions regarding closing plans. We remain under the same requirements provided in the last communication; this includes 1 student and 4 supporters.
· Our Grad package includes many items! Please be certain to review everything to ensure nothing important is discarded. The graduation video from staff is in this package on a thumb drive
· You will be greeted by a staff member upon arrival at the entrance of the school parking lot. Please listen carefully to instructions so you know where to go.
· There will be four “blank slates” under Gazebos in the bus lane, on which Grads will receive chalk and can leave messages and / or signatures while they wait.
· Staff will be taking photos during the event and will share them all to the GNSPES drive. We will make this folder available to Grads when it is all over.
· The professional photographers are taking a photo of the graduate and their four supporters. This photo will be available at a later date in hard copy. Digital Copies will be provided to students as close to June 30 as possible, pending delivery by the company.
We can’t wait to see you all!