1. We are having a bottle drive in support of the Learning Centre – they do a lot to help with the school, lets help raise some money for their outing by brining in our recycles.
2. On October 3 the AARAO (we pronounce arrow) fair will be at our school. This is your opportunity to visit with and speak to a variety of post-secondary institution representatives and learn about the opportunities they have to offer. They are here to answer your questions regarding admission requirements, program offerings and all sorts of other questions you might have. It will take place in the gym on October 3 from 11:10-12:25pm. You will go down with your classroom teacher during that period. All grade levels are encouraged to attend.
3. This Friday night is Cole Harbour's first Humans vs Zombies Night. HVZ is a zombie themed tag game that involves nerf, scary monsters, and seeing who can survive the zombie apocalypse! It costs $10 to play and $2 to rent nerf. The event starts at 6:30 p.m. and participants MUST PREREGISTER USING THE QR CODE on the posters around the school. Any questions? See Mr. Zinck or an improv team member.
4. PMG Spirit Wear
On Thursday, September 28 and Friday, September 29 PMG Spirit Wear will be having a pop-up event at our school. This will be an opportunity for staff and students to purchase products such as t-shirts and hoodies.
5. Last night in girls soccer action the Lady Cavs after leaving two. Nothing in the first half. Fell to West Bedford by a score of 6 to 4:00.
6. There will be a girl soccer practice today after school at 2:00 p.m.
7. Also there are two games on tap tonight
8. Come out and support our boys soccer team as they take on West Bedford at 4:00 p.m. at Mic Mac and our girls volleyball team that host Island view at 6:00 p.m. inside our gym.
9. Both the National Day for Truth and Reconciliation and Orange Shirt Day take place on September 30. Since this is Saturday, to show our support we suggest wearing our Orange Shirts to school tomorrow.